Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures!

I've begun to put up pictures of our adventures in India, though they upload rather slowly... Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055678&l=1ddf0&id=56902083

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys have already had life-changing experiences... and it's just the beginning! Know that all of the hard work you guys are doing is such an encouragement and blessing... even to us back here. May you all be recharged and energized by giving away love to others. Keep up the great work! :)
~kate

Team Nicaragua 2008 said...

hey friends!
It´s Jonathan in Nicaragua!

Godspeed on your time in India-Bang!!!

The pictures are great and the work seems interesting...
Love from Nicaragua

Jonathan
Nicaragua 2009

Owen said...

You guys look good. You are in my prayers.

I ate Indian food last week and I see Bangladesh resturants around very now and then in LA. Represtent.

Blessings, love, and power of God!

Owen