Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Indian Food

So I got destroyed by the food over here yesterday and ended up taking today off. It is so delicious...but I got a really bad headache and my digestive system was very upset with me. Some of my team members have been experiencing similar discomforts. Hopefully my body will adjust to the dishes over here so I can live in comfort once again. Team India/Bhutan, India Medical, and our team all had a joint worship session on the roof of a guest-house last night. Both of the other teams leave today so we will be the lone team here in Kolkata. India medical is wrapping things up while India/Bhutan is just getting started. Keep all of us in your thoughts!
-Jimmy B

3 comments:

hardister said...

this is zach hardister. if anybody gets this message please tell me sister that she is a savage and that i love her very much. oh and tell her that i blow mynose with my left hand too. peace

meghanjanssen said...

all of you guys and your stomaches are most certainly in my thoughts and prayers. hope that your digestive juices settle and adjust to the local cuisine!

strength! peace! abated nausea!

Danica said...

Man. Can't top Meghan. She used the word "abated."

I hope ya'll are having fun! I mean that!